Flax Seed Pillows and when to apply Hot & Cold Packs. Our therapeutic flax seed pillows are designed for many treatment options and applications and are well suited for Hot & Cold Packs. They are made from the finest materials. We use only natural seeds that give the pillows the flexibility to comfortably form into any shape.
Although a pillow have some size to it, the tiny, flat, and smooth seeds form to your body. In addition the seed keep your body temperature all night unlike a water bottle, that tends to get cold to the touch. Many of my clients use our pillows as bed buddies, claim to sleep better and even take them on their vacations and travels.
Because of the seed’s oil content, when covered with a blanket, the pillows keep the heat or cold for up to 2 hours, much longer than grains or beans.
When heated and applied to the body Flax Seed Pillows release a comforting, moist heat.
- Are very beneficial in soothing sore and tight muscles
- Are ideal for someone with arthritic condition as heated pillow
- Reduce the pain of inflamed joints
- Can be used as a liver pack to support detoxification.
- Produce a calming effect and help curb insomnia
- Act as warming pads – they heat cold hands and feet
- Can be taken to bed they’ll stay snugly warm all night
Hot-Packs help to:
- Relax your body Calm your mind
- Support neck and head while reading or even sleeping.
- Relieve headaches
- Warm cold feet
- Ease sore, achy and tight muscles
- Diminish Fibromyalgia
- Soothe Arthritis and reduce joint pain
- Soothe and comfort your tummy
- Lessen Diabetes side effects
- Reduce PMS symptoms and cramps
- Minimize Cold and Flu symptoms
- Relieve poor circulation
- Decrease Insomnia/ Promote sleep
- Help Essential Oils penetrate deeper
When chilled in the refrigerator or -even better- in the freezer and applied to the body Flax Seed Pillows emit a cold that is gentle and soothing to your body, in just the right way. The quality fabric of the pillow covers distributes the cooling effect of a chilled Flax Seed Pillow to your skin and muscles.
Cold-Packs help with:
- Promote healing after surgery
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Comfort migraines
- Ease heat and pain of strains & sprains
- Ease headaches
- Soothe your body on warm summer days