– Flax Seed Pillows are ideal as bed-buddies because lying with or on top of the pillows won’t wake you up.
– Cozy up to a Cuddle Pillow and Neck Embracer for a pleasurable way to feel comfortable and relaxed.
– For your specific needs combine Essential Oils with heated Flax Seed Pillows.
– For great relaxation apply some body lotion with Lavender Essential Oil to your skin. Place a hot pillow under your hips and elevate your legs with a big Pillow under your knees or place them on top of a cushioned chair or ottoman.
– Sleep with your windows open for fresh air and snuggle up with your heated Neck Embracer and Cuddle Pillow. It’s so soothing, it will help you go fast to sleep.
– Reduce your energy bill by using your pillow as a Cold-Pack on hot summer days and nights,
– At your desk or while walking around our Neck Embracer Pillow sits comfortably on your shoulders and around your neck.
– If you have PMS or Cramps, place a heated Flax Seed Pillow on your tummy. This is a very soothing way to get comfortable.
– Keep your body warm in winter (or on cool mornings or evenings) by placing a heated pillow around your neck or simply under your feet.
– If you suffer from cold hands while working at your desk, heat your Mouse Pad Pillows for about 1 minute then apply to your wrists. You will feel your hands warming up.
– If your feet get cold when you are at your desk or at home, place your feet on top of a heated pillow.
– If you are too hot, or you have a headache or fever, place a chilled Neck Embracer or Cuddle Pillow around your neck and/or under your feet.
– Use Essential Oils such as Peppermint, Lavender or Rosemary on your temples. This will help clear headaches and cool the body.
– Prevent or help heal coughs by rubbing a few drops of Essential Oils such as Thyme, Eucalyptus, Benzoin, Frankincense, Marjoram or Lavender on your own or your loved one’s chest and help the essential oils penetrate with the heat of a warmed Flax Seed Pillow.